Motorcycles from the last century round off the Collections in Liechtenstein series. In 1928, the “M. Thun” (value CHF 0.85) rolled out of the motorcycle works in Vienna. Equipped with a 490 ccm JAP engine, the motorcycle was ridden in the 1950s complete with sidecar. The “Harley-Davidson” (value CHF 1.00) from the year 1920 is equipped with a 1000 ccm V‑engine and originally boasted a magnetic ignition and a gas lamp. The “Norton” motorcycle (value CHF 1.50) with a sidecar Type Stolz dates from the year 1948 and is equipped with a Königswellen single-cylinder 30 HP engine. The “Rudge” (CHF 2.00) is still riding the highways with its original number plate FL50. Prince Emanuel of Liechtenstein was its first owner and rode the machine, imported into Switzerland in 1933, until 1945.